- Follow up on the department’s monthly sales target achievement.
- Achieving personal monthly sales target.
- Distributing the project target responsible for it to the sales team leaders and following up on its achievement.
- Supervising and monitoring sales teams and ensuring constant communication with brokerage companies.
- Coordination between all sales team leaders to ensure that there are no problems between them.
- Analyze the performance of competitors in the market and present the results to the direct manager.
- Training and motivating the sales team to ensure that the desired target is achieved.
- Prepare a report evaluating the performance of the sales team leaders on a monthly basis and present the results to the direct manager.
- Develop a plan to attract new customers and present it to the direct manager.
- Solve all problems facing team leaders.
- Sending a daily report on the work completed.
- Adherence to the company’s rules and regulations.
- Any other tasks assigned by senior management or the direct manager.
Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
University degree in a related field + certificates in real estate sales
- High persuasion skills.
- High self-control and calm abilities.
- The skill of working in a team.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Good listening skills and tact in speaking.