- Ensuring that work teams achieve monthly sales targets.
- Follow up on the team’s commitment to work hours and adherence to the official uniform.
- Submitting periodic reports daily, weekly and monthly to the team to the direct manager and to senior management if necessary.
- Providing a plan to maximize the exploitation of cooperation with real estate marketing companies, a routine work plan, and a timetable with weekly Orientation appointments and recording it in CRM.
- Providing support in closing deals, negotiating and discussing contracts with clients.
- Supporting the sales manager in team support tasks - or carrying out his work in the event of absence or vacation.
- Training new team members on sales and persuasion tasks for the project.
- 8 Conduct a periodic analysis of competitors and explain it to the team.
Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
University degree in a related field + certificates in real estate sales
- High persuasion skills.
- High self-control and calm abilities.
- Work skill in leading a work team.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Good listening skills and tact in speaking.