- Achieving the monthly sales target.
- We receive clients and consider the types of contracts.
- Explain all the required details and respond to all their inquiries.
- Make an appointment with the client responsible for the project to report on the units.
- What's new about project contracts and knowing the details.
- Explain the advanced marketing offers and payment systems available.
- Review daily follow-ups with customers on CRM.
- Submitting the daily report, including the completion of work.
- Adherence to the company’s rules and regulations.
- Any other task assigned by senior management or the executive director.
- Ensure that all Client Comments Are Applied on the Drawings and models before sending the Submissions.
- Coordinate and manage BIM project data sets/workflow and project set up.
- Set up linked models and coordinate models across disciplines.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information.
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions.
- Work with the Managers to eliminate blockers.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings, Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
University degree in a related field + certificates in real estate sales
- High persuasion skills.
- High self-control and calm abilities.
- The skill of working in a team.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Good listening skills and tact in speaking. Attention to details & Self-motivated