Senior Property Consultant
- Search for new broker accounts and maintain relations continuously.
- Daily orientations with broker companies at least 1 time per month for each company.
- Registration of orientations on CRM.
- Notify broker companies of available inventory and prices of units (Administrative & Commercial units) and check the system and available inventory continuously.
- Meet the clients to determine the types of real estate they are looking for, explaining all the details to clients and answering all their inquiries.
- Set an appointment with the client to visit the project site to be informed of the actual developments of the project.
- Preparing documents such as representation contracts and purchase contracts and explaining them to clients
- Follow up with customers and communicate with them by phone constantly.
- Keeping abreast of the developments of competing projects and knowing the details.
- Explaining the offers to customers and the available payment systems.
- Reviewing the daily follow-ups with clients on the CRM.
- Submit a daily report of the work that has been accomplished.
- Compliance with the rules and regulations of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant.
- +3 years of experience in developer company.
- New Capital Background is a must.
- Excellent networking and manage huge number of broker accounts.
- Well Presenter, Excellent Negotiation & Persuasion Skills.
- Intermediate English Level.
- Excellent using CRM / Microsoft Office/ Outlook.
- Own a car is a must.